Morgan Stanley presents
Wednesday Nite Live
in partnership with City Carting & Recycling
and Purdue Pharma
6:30pm, Columbus Park
Wednesday Nite Live is an outdoor summer concert series with live music from national and regional headliners, which attract after work crowds and families. The series offers music from various genres.
June 27, 2018
with Jake Tavill
July 11, 2018
Sponsored by Skytop lodge
July 18, 2018
Sponsored by Frank Mercede & Sons
Felix Cavaliere and Gene Cornish’s
with What’s Black is White
July 25, 2018
Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX
with Tom the suit Forst Band
August 1, 2018
Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
with Funky Dawgz Brass Band
Things you should know before you go!
- $20 Festival Entrance Fee, paid at the gate. Cash only. 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.
Past Performers Include: Dionne Warwick, The Guess Who, Kool & The Gang, The Four Tops, B.B. King, The Temptations, The Bacon Brothers, Pat Benatar, Al Jarreau, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Chick Corea, Gloria Gaynor, Tito Puente and Bernie Williams…just to name a few!
2018 Alive@Five/Wednesday Nite Live Media Credential Application, deadline June 11
Opening Band application deadline was March 15. Please consider applying in 2019.