Stamford Health is a regional network of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services including the new Stamford Hospital, the Stamford Health Medical Group, the Tully Health Center, and a wide range of ambulatory services located throughout Fairfield County.
Signature services include cancer care, cardiovascular care, orthopedics, and women’s and children’s health. Stamford Health is an affiliate of the NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare System, a major teaching affiliate of the Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and a member of the Planetree Alliance, a group of hospitals nationwide focused on patient-centered care. To learn more, visit StamfordHealth.org.
One Hospital Plaza
P.O. Box 9317
Stamford, CT 06904
Stamford Health recently opened the new, $450 million Stamford Hospital, creating the most advanced and sophisticated healthcare facility in the region. Featuring 180 large, all-private patient rooms with private baths, the new Stamford Hospital embodies a holistic approach to healing not just the body, but the mind and spirit with a calming patient-centered environment that embraces our concept of Healing. Reimagined. The new hospital also includes:
• A larger, greatly enhanced Emergency Department (ED) that has the only dedicated pediatric ED in lower Fairfield County
• The Heart & Vascular Institute, the only comprehensive cardiovascular program in lower Fairfield County. Specialties include cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, structural heart and valve disease as well as advanced arrhythmia procedures.
• The Carl & Dorothy Bennett Cancer Center, which is accredited as an Academic Comprehensive Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons
• A wide range of surgical specialties which will be enhanced by the creation of eight operating rooms in the new hospital
• The Cohen Children’s Institute, which provides access to highly skilled pediatric specialists for kids of all ages
• An expansion of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), reflecting the Hospital’s commitment to critical care services
Stamford Health Medical Group
The Stamford Health Medical Group (SHMG) includes more than 120 primary care and specialty care providers in communities throughout Fairfield County. SHMG also offers the Walk In Center, located at 292 Long Ridge Road, which is open 365 days a year including evenings and weekends.
Urgent Care Centers
Stamford Health has several nearby facilities for fast, convenient diagnosis and treatment of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries when your doctor is not available:
Immediate Care Center at Tully Health Center & Health & Fitness Institute
32 Strawberry Hill Court, Stamford
Stamford Health Urgent Care
2001 West Main Street, Stamford
497 Westport Avenue, Norwalk
Laurel House Resource Center
1616 Washington Boulevard
Provides resources and opportunities for people living with mental illness to lead fulfilling and productive lives in their communities.