One Hospital Plaza
P.O. Box 9317
Stamford, CT 06904
Stamford Health serves the communities of lower Fairfield County and beyond. Its network of healthcare providers includes the 305-bed Stamford Hospital, the Stamford Health Medical Group, and a wide range of ambulatory care services throughout the region.
Stamford Health is a major teaching affiliate of the Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and a member of the Planetree Alliance, a group of hospitals nationwide focused on patient-centered care. To learn more, visit StamfordHealth.org.
Opened in 2016, the new Stamford Hospital is the most advanced and sophisticated healthcare facility in the region. Featuring large, all-private patient rooms with private baths, the new Hospital embodies a holistic approach to healing not just the body, but the mind and spirit with a calming patient-centered environment. Stamford Hospital received Magnet® designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the highest honor for nursing excellence any hospital can receive.
Our services Include:
- The Carl & Dorothy Bennett Cancer Center, accredited by the American College of Surgeons as an Academic Comprehensive Cancer Program, and a member of the Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Care Collaborative
- The Heart & Vascular Institute, the only comprehensive cardiovascular program in lower Fairfield County, specializing in simple as well as complex procedures including cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, structural heart and valve disease and advanced arrhythmia procedures
- A collaboration with Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) that provides best-in-class orthopedic care for our community
- The full spectrum of Women’s Healthcare Services, including high-risk maternity care and minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- A new Emergency Department (ED) with private treatment rooms and the first Pediatric Emergency Department in lower Fairfield County
- Comprehensive surgical care with expertise in minimally invasive, robotic and open surgical procedures
- The Cohen Children’s Specialty Center, which provides highly skilled pediatric specialists for the community
- The Immediate Care Center at the Tully Health Center, 32 Strawberry Hill Court in Stamford, is open seven days a week, providing care and treatment of illnesses and injuries that do not warrant a visit to the Emergency Department
Stamford Health Medical Group
The Stamford Health Medical Group (SHMG) has nearly 150 primary care, specialty and sub-specialty providers in convenient locations throughout Fairfield County. SHMG also offers the Walk-In Center, located at 292 Long Ridge Road in Stamford, which is open 365 days a year including weekday evenings.
Laurel House Resource Center
1616 Washington Boulevard
Provides resources and opportunities for people living with mental illness to lead fulfilling and productive lives in their communities.