Atlantic Street Bridge :
Atlantic Street Bridge Project
Replacement of the Metro North Railroad bridge over Atlantic Street.
For more information: atlanticstreetbridge.com
Downtown Gas Main Replacement
Construction for the Eversource Stamford Gas Reliability Project began in July 2016 and continuing into 2018. Construction activities on the streets listed below:
Eversource and Henkels & McCoy crews will continue construction activities to improve our natural gas distribution system in Downtown Stamford:
• An Eversource crew will perform daytime construction activities Monday, June 11, 2018, through Thursday, June 14, 2018, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., on Broad Street between Summer Street and Atlantic Street.
• A Henkels & McCoy crew will perform daytime construction activities on Monday June 11, 2018 between the hours of 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Summer Street south of Broad Street, and on Main Street, west of Atlantic Street.
• On Friday, June 15, 2018, no work will be performed.
• There will be no nighttime construction activities scheduled during this week.
• Traffic flow will be maintained when possible, however, drivers may experience delays due to alternating one-way traffic as well as occasional lane closures.
Work is weather dependent and construction activities are subject to change.
At times below, certain streets may be affected by temporary diversions or closures. Police directional signs will be posted.
If you have any questions or need additional information:
Albert J. Dias
Manager, Customer Construction 203-854-6444
|Progress on Atlantic Street. Note the size of the gas main.|
Pedestrian bridge to close; commuters should budget more time to catch their trains
Where: Transportation Center Parking Garage