Morgan Stanley Presentsin Partnership with City Carting & Recycling
and Purdue Pharma
Rock & Roll Hall of Inductees best known for their chart-topping singles including “Love Train,” “Put Your Hands Together,” and “For the Love of Money” (the theme song for The Apprentice.) The O’Jays, are still hitting the road and thrilling audiences with the same electrifying energy they’ve had for over 50 years. mightyojays.com
Soulful melodies, empathetic lyrics, and moving instrumentation define the music of Jake Tavill. At 21, he is currently studying at NYU Tisch’s Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music, has released two albums, Indigo Child and Twisted Ideology, achieved national airplay, and performs frequently with his backing band all across the U.S. jaketavill.com
Things you should know before you go!
- $20 Festival Entrance Fee, paid at the gate. Cash only. 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.