Morgan Stanley Presentsin Partnership with City Carting & Recycling
and Purdue Pharma
Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX
Dennis DeYoung, a founding member of Styx, wrote and recorded some of the greatest rock classics ever; including “Lady,” “Come Sail Away,” “Best of Times,” and “Mr. Roboto”. His signing talents have made his voice one of the most recognizable in the world. dennisdeyoung.com
Tom the suit Forst Band
2018 Blues Hall of Fame music artist Tom The Suit Forst is a blues-rock guitarist and singer-songwriter from CT. He is currently in the studio recording a follow-up to his 2017 album “On Fire” produced by Grammy Award winner Paul Nelson, who has performed with and produced several albums for the famed Bluesman Johnny Winter. tomthesuitforst.com
Things you should know before you go!
- $20 Festival Entrance Fee, paid at the gate. Cash only. 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.