Morgan Stanley Presentsin Partnership with City Carting & Recycling
and Purdue Pharma
Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
Troy Andrews the singer, songwriter and horn-blower, better known by his stage name Trombone Shorty, began playing trombone at age four. His live shows bring a multitude of sounds—from brass band blare and deep-groove funk, to bluesy beauty and hip-hop/pp swagger—and plenty of emotion all anchored, of course, by stellar playing and the idea that, even in the toughest of times, as Andrews says, “Music brings unity.” tromboneshorty.com
Funky Dawgz Brass Band
The Funky Dawgz Brass Band are one of the premier touring acts on the live music scene today. It is impossible not to enjoy yourself during a show as they play a contagious upbeat mix of traditional New Orleans R&B, original music, hip hop, funk, and today’s top hits with a brass twist. funkydawgzbrassband.com
Things you should know before you go!
- $20 Festival Entrance Fee, paid at the gate. Cash only. 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.