Morgan Stanley Presentsin Partnership with City Carting & Recycling
and Purdue Pharma
Felix Cavaliere and Gene Cornish’s
Two legendary founders of The Rascals, Felix Cavaliere and Gene Cornish, have teamed up for the first time in five years. With hits that include “Groovin’,” “People Got To Be Free” and “Good Lovin’, The Rascals are widely considered the best ‘blue-eyed soul’ group to come out of the 1960s and their music is the soundtrack of a generation. felixcavaliereandgenecornishsrascals.com
What’s Black Is White
What’s Black Is White is a band from the NY/NJ area. Their music combines elements of rock, funk, R&B and rap together seamlessly, making the word “genre” almost lose its meaning. Rocking hooks, killer grooves and blazing horn lines make for a truly unique sound. The band’s name takes inspiration from the term ‘blackwhite’ in George Orwell’s 1984, which means “one thing is the same as another, regardless of how different they may seem” whatsblackiswhite.com
Things you should know before you go!
- $20 Festival Entrance Fee, paid at the gate. Cash only. 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.