Morgan Stanley Presents
Wednesday Nite Live
in partnership with Stamford Town Center
on the Crystal Rock Stage
July 6, 13, 20, 27, 2016
6:30pm, Columbus Park
Wednesday Nite Live (formerly Jazz-Up July) is an outdoor summer concert series with live music from national and regional headliners, which attract after work crowds and families. The series has been rebranded to “Wednesday Nite Live” from Jazz-Up July to attract a larger audience by offering various music genres.
Blue Light Bandits
Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo:
We Live for Love Tour
Things you should know before you go!
- $10 Festival Entrance Fee, 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street just east of Clark and Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Restricted Items: Glass, bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind, drones.
- Rain Venue: Palace Theatre, 61 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT
- Traffic Advisory information click here.
Wednesday Nite Live Sponsors:
Application Deadline for Opening bands was March 18, 2016. Opening Bands, please check back in 2017.