Alive@Five on the Bud Light Stage in partnership with Stamford Town Center, Reckson, BevMax and Copa Di Vino is produced by the Stamford Downtown Special Services District and the City of Stamford. Sponsored by Columbus Park Area Merchants
2014 Alive@Five Line-Up:
Sponsored by Woodloch Pines
Sponsored by Reckson
Under the Sun Tour:
Sponsored by Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa, Sheraton Stamford Hotel, Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford & Hotel Zero Degrees
Sponsored by NBCUniversal
Things you should know before you go!
- Backpacks or large bags will not be permitted.
- $10 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival.
- Children aged 12 and under are free, but must enter before 7pm and cannot leave and re-enter.
- You must be 21 and older to get into the concert area after 7 pm. Hands will be marked for under 21. Under 21 cannot leave and re-enter.
- If you are under 21 and arrive before 7pm, you are welcome to stay for the entire concert, but you cannot leave and re-enter.
- Photo I.D. is required. Passports and Out of State IDs require a Second Form of Photo I.D. with Date of Birth.
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street just east of Clark and Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Alive@Five will take place, rain or shine.
- Restricted Items: Attendees cannot enter with backpacks or large bags, coolers, chairs, bicycles, skateboards, weapons, containers of any kind, liquids, alcohol, illegal substances of any kind, pets, video cameras or tape recorders. Security professionals at all entry portals will ensure that all attendees are free of any of these items.
Application for Alive@Five 2014 Opening Bands Ended March 14, 2014. Please check back in Early 2015 to apply for Alive@Five 2015.
Volunteer at Alive@Five!