Alive@Five on the Budweiser Stage in Partnership with Stamford Town Center, Reckson, BevMax and Copa Di Vino
Thursday Evenings July 9-August 13, 2015
5pm, Columbus Park
Sponsored by Woodloch Resort
Sponsored by Indeed
Sponsored by 75 Tresser
Sponsored by Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa, Sheraton Stamford Hotel, Crowne Plaza Stamford & Hotel Zero Degrees
Sponsored by NBCUniversal
Sponsored by Reckson
Things you should know before you go!
• $10 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival, 12 and under Free.
• Under 21 must enter before 7pm and cannot leave and re-enter.
• You must be 21 and older to get into the concert area after 7 pm. Hands will be marked for under 21.
• If you are under 21 and arrive before 7pm, you are welcome to stay for the entire concert, but you cannot leave and re-enter.
• Photo I.D. is required. Passports require a Second Form of Photo I.D. with Date of Birth.
• No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street just east of Clark and Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
• Alive@Five will take place, rain or shine.
• No backpacks or large bags
• No coolers
• No chairs
• No bicycles or skateboards
• No weapons
• No containers of any kind
• No liquids or alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
• No pets
• No camera with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind
Security professionals at all entry portals will ensure that all attendees are free of any of these items.
The application deadline for opening bands has passed for this year
(March 16, 2015). Please check back in early 2016 to apply for Alive@Five 2016.