Alive@Five in partnership with Budweiser, Reckson, Stamford Town Center and BevMax on the Crystal Rock Stage
Thursday Evenings, July 7- August 11, 2016
5pm, Columbus Park
21 and Over Only
Live music from national and regional headliners, which attracts after work crowds. Thursday nights in Columbus Park have become a ritual in Stamford Downtown with great music, great dancing and great times!
Third Eye Blind
Things you should know before you go!
• $10 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival before 6pm, $15 thereafter. Concert on August 11 featuring CeeLo Green: $15 fee to attend all evening.
• You must be 21 or older for admission. Infants and strollers prohibited.
• Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
• Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Atlantic Street with multiple entry portals. No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors.
• No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
• As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
• Alive@Five will take place, rain or shine
Traffic Advisory information click here.
• No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18″x14″
• No coolers
• No chairs
• No bicycles or skateboards
• No weapons or firearms
• No containers of any kind
• No liquids or alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
• No pets
• No cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind
• No drones
Security professionals at all entry portals will ensure that all attendees are free of any of these items.
Application Deadline for Opening bands was March 18, 2016. Opening Bands, please check back in 2017.