July 8, 15, 22, 29, 2015
6:30pm, Columbus Park
Jazz-Up July Presented by Stamford Town Center in Partnership with Morgan Stanley on the Budweiser Stage is an outdoor summer concert series with live music from national and regional headliners, which attract after work crowds and families.
Jazz-Up July has grown in popularity over the years attracting musicians from all over the country and has become a staple of the regional music scene in Fairfield and Westchester counties. The series has been expanded to include several different genres of music (not just Jazz).
sponsored by Frank Mercede & Sons
Sponsored by Woodloch Resort
Things you should know before you go!
- $10 Festival Entrance Fee, 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, photo I.D. is required. Passports require a second form of Photo I.D. with Date of Birth.
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street just east of Clark and Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.
- Chairs and Coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Rain Venue: Palace Theatre, 61 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT
The application deadline for opening bands has passed for this year
(March 16, 2015). Please check back in early 2016 to apply for Jazz-Up July 2016.