General FAQ & Policies
- Must be 21 or older for entry
- Photo ID required for entry (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the State Department of Transportation or a valid and current Passport or Global ID along with another form of photo ID. Digital IDs not accepted)
- Gates open at 5pm.
- No Re-entry.
Do I have to print my ticket?
You can either print your ticket or display it on your mobile phone.
Do I have to purchase my ticket in advance?
TICKETS FOR AUG 3 ARE SOLD OUT
Where are the venue entrances located?
The event is located at Mill River Park
General Admission gates:
• 1190 Washington Blvd (corner of Washington Blvd & Broad Street)
• 1060 Washington Blvd (near intersection of Washington Blvd & Main Street)
• Located on Washington Blvd. at the mid-block crosswalk between Broad St and Main St.
Where should I park?
There are several parking garages within walking distance of the venue.
Can I bring a chair or blanket?
Chairs and blankets are permitted in designated areas only (no chairs/blankets in VIP)
Is there food and drink for purchase?
Yes! Food and Drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) will be available for purchase at the venue. Factory sealed non-alcoholic beverages in plastic bottles are permitted. No outside alcohol beverages permitted.
Avellino Family BBQ
Daniels Food Truck
Goni’s Gourmet Lobsta Truck
Lunch Lady Gerry’s
Taste of Grill
The Blind Rhino
- No outside alcoholic beverages
- Factory sealed non-alcoholic beverages in plastic bottles are permitted. No personal containers.
- No illegal substances of any kind
- No coolers
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, hover boards or sporting equipment of any kind
- No weapons or firearms
- No pets (Service dogs are permitted with valid license)
- No camera with detachable lenses or video cameras, no audio recording equipment
- No drones
- No tents
- Mill River Park is a Non-Smoking Venue