in partnership with Reckson & BevMax
on the Dental365 Stage
Thursday, July 18, 2019
Gates: 4:30pm Music: 5pm
Ryan Clark is an original Nashville recording artist who is quickly making a name for himself in the music industry. He’s a singer-songwriter who’s got that pop-country Nashville sound that is allowing him to independently explore music..ryanclarkmusic.com
Things you should know before you go!
- You must be 21 or older for admission.
- $20 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival, paid at the gate. Cash only.
- Entrance gate located on Main Street at Atlantic Street. No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors.
- Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
- No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18″x14″
- No coolers
- No chairs
- No bicycles or skateboards
- No weapons or firearms
- No containers of any kind
- No liquids or alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
- No pets
- No drones
- No cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind