Alive@Five in partnership with with Reckson & BevMax
on the Dental365 Stage
Pop 2000 Tour
Video Screens provided in Partnership with Stamford Urby
In the heart of downtown, come see how Stamford Urby redefines apartment living.
Follow @urbylife or learn more >>> Stamford.urby.com
Thursday nights in Columbus Park have become a ritual in Stamford Downtown with great music, great dancing and great times! Alive@Five is a five week outdoor summer concert series featuring live music from national and regional headliners. 21+ only.
Past Performers Include: Gavin DeGraw, Sean Kingston, Sammy Adams, Neon Trees, CeeLo Green, Ziggy Marley, Sugar Ray, Rachel Platten, Plain White T’s, Phillip Phillips, Andy Grammer, Boyz II Men, Michael Franti, Guster, Shaggy, O.A.R, Third Eye Blind, Hanson…and many more!
Things you should know before you go!
• $20 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival, paid at the gate. Cash only.
• You must be 21 or older for admission.
• Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
• No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
• No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through main entrance located on Main Street at Atlantic Street.
• As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
• No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18″x14″
• No coolers
• No chairs
• No bicycles or skateboards
• No weapons or firearms
• No containers of any kind
• No liquids or alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
• No pets
• No drones
• No cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind
The Support Band Application deadline has passed. 2020 Application will be posted in January 2020.