Morgan Stanley Presents Wednesday Nite Live
in Partnership with BDO USAand City Carting & Recycling
on the Dental365 Stage
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Gates: 6pm, Music: 6:30pm
Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes
Jake Kulak & The DownLow
“One of the hottest names on the local music scene right now, Jake Kulak and the LowDow has been lighting up venues all over the state with a blistering blues/rock set that includes selections from its highly acclaimed 2018 debut album.” The Hartford Courant, April 2019
Their music channels the sound and soul of electric blues with an infusion of classic rock nostalgia and garage rock attitude. Thrilling audiences from Norway to Boston, from Sydney to NYC, and down to the Mississippi Delta, Jake plays guitar-driven music which highlights his improvisational abilities. jakekulak.com
Things you should know before you go!
- $20 Festival Entrance Fee, paid at the gate. Cash only. 12 and Under Free.
- Gates open at 6pm, music starts at 6:30pm.
- Entrance gate is located on Main Street at Lower Summer Street. No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.