in partnership with Reckson & BevMax
Achieving superstardom when he was just 17, Sean Kingston has amassed an untold amount of experience as a singer/songwriter and has achieved several smash hits including “Beautiful Girls,” “Fire Burning,” and “Face Drop.” The Jamaica-bred rapper mixes more than a little dancehall and reggae into his hip-hop creating catchy, up-tempo songs everyone can enjoy. facebook.com/seankingston
While a senior at Trinity College in Hartford, Sammy Adams decided to inject some attitude into Asher Roth’s hit “I Love College.” His answer song, “I Hate College,” made the rapper an instant Internet star in 2009. Other hit tracks include “Driving Me Crazy,” “All Night Longer,” “L.A. Story,” and “Driving.” sammyadamsmusic.com
Things you should know before you go!
• $20 entrance fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival.
• You must be 21 or older for admission. Infants and strollers prohibited.
• Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
• No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
• No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Atlantic Street with multiple entry portals.
• As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
• No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18″x14″
• No coolers
• No chairs
• No bicycles or skateboards
• No weapons or firearms
• No containers of any kind
• No liquids or alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
• No pets
• No drones
• No cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind