Morgan Stanley Presents
Wednesday Nite Live
in partnership with City Carting & Recycling
July 12, 19, 26, August 2, 2017
6:30pm, Columbus Park
Wednesday Nite Live is an outdoor summer concert series with live music from national and regional headliners, which attract after work crowds and families. The series offers music from various genres.
The Guess Who
Kool & the Gang
The Four Tops
Things you should know before you go!
- $15 Festival Entrance Fee, 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.
- Rain Venue: Palace Theatre, 61 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT
Opening Band Application Deadline has passed (March 17). Please consider applying in 2018.