Morgan Stanley Presents
Wednesday Nite Live
in Partnership with City Carting & Recycling
The Four Tops
Quincy Mumford & The Reason Why
Things you should know before you go!
- $15 Festival Entrance Fee, 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.
- Rain Venue: Palace Theatre, 61 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT