in partnership with Reckson & BevMax
Multi-platinum singer/songwriter, Gavin DeGraw, first broke through with the 2003 release of his debut album, Chariot, which sold over 1 million copies, earned platinum certification, and yielded three hit singles: “I Don’t Want To Be,” “Follow Through,” and the title-track, “Chariot.” Over his 15 year career, Gavin has racked up several more hits including “Not Over You,” “Best I Ever Had” and “She Sets The City On Fire” gavindegraw.com
Based out of the concrete jungle that is NYC, Sir Cadian Rhythm is an alternative pop band known for their captivating live performance and infectious melodies. The bands unique sonic blend, which teeters on the edge of pop and alternative rock, is the result of each member coming from different musical upbringings ranging from musical theater to horn-laden funk to psychedelic rock music. Since their formation in 2015, the band has gone on to perform all over the east coast opening for national acts including Andy Grammer, Blues Traveler, The Robert Randolph Band, and The Record Company. Their highly touted single, “Not Quite Done Yet”, went viral on social media platforms and has accumulated close to a half a million streams on Spotify since its release. www.scrband.nyc
Things you should know before you go!
• $20 entrance fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival.
• You must be 21 or older for admission. Infants and strollers prohibited.
• Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
• No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
• No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Atlantic Street with multiple entry portals.
• As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
• No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18″x14″
• No coolers
• No chairs
• No bicycles or skateboards
• No weapons or firearms
• No containers of any kind
• No liquids or alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
• No pets
• No drones
• No cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind