Dogtopia of Stamford presents:
in partnership with Spot on Veterinary Hospital & Hotel
A special day for our four-legged friends! All friendly, well-behaved leashed dogs are welcome!
The event is FREE but we encourage everyone to bring an cash donation or item to donate to animals in need. Items collected will be distributed between the participating rescue groups! Suggested items include: Canned Food, Pill Pockets, Chew toys, martingale collars, frontline, heartgard and leashes.
The first 200 attendees will receive a goodie bag sponsored by Get Joy
(One per household)
Bark in the Park will feature:
- Agility Course
- Photo Booth sponsored by Muttography & Co.
- Free Microchip Clinic sponsored by Rippowam Animal Hospital and OPIN
- Costume and Trick Contests sponsored by sponsored by Cornell University Veterinary Specialists
- Splash Zone
- Adoption Area sponsored by Bull’s Head Pet Hospital
- Treat Bar sponsored by Choice Pet
- Pet Licensing
- Blessing of the Animals with Rev. Terri Pahucki of UUC Stamford
- Pet Vendors
- Door Prize Giveaways
- And More!
Contest & Demo Schedule
12pm: Does your dog have the “Right Stuff” to be a therapy dog? – Join Neil Cohen and K9 Caring Angels to explore the opportunities for therapy dog certification.
12:30pm: Blessing of the Animals
1:00pm: Pie Eating Contest
1:15pm: Best Trick Contest
1:30pm: Costume Contest
All Pets Crematory & Remembrance, Earth Animal, Habby Art, JL Crafts & Design, Lulahs Dog Bakery, Lily’s Garden Stones, Pets a Go Go, Sit Means Sit Dog Training, The Sew Queen, Total Mutt Jobs!, Upward Dog and Friends
Adopt-A-Dog, Hudson Valley Paws for a Cause, Lucky Dog Refuge, Red Leash Rescue, Saving Paws Rescue, SNARR Northeast Stamford Animal Control & Care, Stamford Animal Shelter Alliance
Thank you to our sponsors!