July 14, 21, 28, August 4, 2022
Mill River Park
Thursday nights in the summertime have become a ritual in Stamford Downtown with great music, great dancing and great times! Alive at Five is a four week outdoor summer concert series featuring live music from national and regional headliners. 21+ only.
General FAQ & Policies
- Must be 21 or older for entry
- Photo ID required for entry (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the State Department of Transportation or a valid and current Passport or Global ID along with another form of photo ID)
- Gates open at 4pm, Show starts at 5pm
- No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
Do I have to print my ticket?
You can either print your ticket or display it on your mobile phone.
Do I have to purchase my ticket in advance?
To expedite your entry into the concert and secure tickets at the lowest price, we strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance. A limited number of tickets will be available for purchase at the gate.
Where are the venue entrances located?
The event is located at Mill River Park
General Admission gates:
• 1190 Washington Blvd (corner of Washington Blvd & Broad Street)
• 1060 Washington Blvd (near intersection of Washington Blvd & Main Street)
• Located on Washington Blvd. at the mid-block crosswalk between Broad St and Main St.
Where should I park?
There are several parking garages within walking distance of the venue. Learn More
Can I bring a chair or blanket?
Chairs and blankets are permitted in designated areas only (no chairs/blankets in VIP)
Is there food and drink for purchase?
Yes! Food and Drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) will be available for purchase at the venue. Factory sealed non-alcoholic beverages in plastic bottles are permitted. No outside alcohol beverages permitted.
Daniel’s Food Truck
Steel sharpens steel
Gonis Gourmet Lobsta Truck (8/4 Only)
- No outside alcoholic beverages
- Factory sealed non-alcoholic beverages in plastic bottles are permitted. No personal containers.
- No illegal substances of any kind
- No coolers
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, hover boards or sporting equipment of any kind
- No weapons or firearms
- No pets (Service dogs are permitted with valid license)
- No camera with detachable lenses or video cameras, no audio recording equipment
- No drones
- No tents
- Mill River Park is a Non-Smoking Venue