Chelsea Cutler +
Third Eye Blind
In accordance with City of Stamford regulations, all attendees must present proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative covid test taken within 72 hours of attending the concert in order to enter venue.
Proof of vaccination includes a CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Card or a photo of it (digital or printed) and an ID matching the name on your vaccine documentation.
Proof of a negative test (taken within 72 hours of entry) may be a printed or digital result from a PCR or Rapid test with the name that matches the patron’s ID.
For further information please email email@example.com
General FAQ & Policies
- Must be 21 or older for entry
- Photo ID required for entry (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the State Department of Transportation or a valid and current Passport or Global ID along with another form of photo ID)
- Gates open at 4pm, Show starts at 5pm
- No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
Do I have to print my ticket?
You can either print your ticket or display it on your mobile phone.
Do I have to purchase my ticket in advance?
To expedite your entry into the concert and secure tickets at the lowest price, we strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance. A limited number of tickets will be available for purchase at the gate.
Where are the venue entrances located?
The event is located at Mill River Park
General Admission gate:
• 1190 Washington Blvd.
• Located on Washington Blvd. at the mid-block crosswalk between Broad St and Main St.
Where should I park?
There are several parking garages within walking distance of the venue. Learn More
Can I bring a chair or blanket?
Chairs and blankets are permitted in designated areas only.
Is there food for purchase?
Yes! there will be rotating schedule of the best local food trucks!
What are my alcoholic drink options?
We serve the following at all concerts:
- No outside liquids of any kind (including alcoholic beverages)
- No illegal substances of any kind
- No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18”x14”
- No coolers
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, hover boards or sporting equipment of any kind
- No weapons or firearms
- No pets (Service dogs are permitted)
- No camera with detachable lenses or video cameras, no audio recording equipment
- No drones
- No tents
- Mill River Park is a Non-Smoking Venue