June 20, 27, (No Concert July 4) July 11, 18, 25, August 1, 8, 15, 2013
Outdoor Summer Concert Series
Sponsored By Columbus Park Area Merchants
Additional sponsors include The Advocate, Agora Spa, Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, Chelsea Piers Connecticut, City of Stamford, Crystal Rock, Event Management, Inc., F.D. Rich Company & Trump Parc Stamford, Frank Mercede & Sons, Happyhaha Photography, Hotel Zero Degrees, NBCUniversal, Nine West Broad Property, LLC, Simply Signs, Woodloch , Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa, Sustainable America and 95.9 The Fox, Star 99.9 and 107.1 The Peak radio stations.
Alive@Five 2013 Lineup
Sponsored by Reckson
|June 27 Sponsored by Nine West Broad Property, LLC|
|July 11 Sponsored by
F.D. Rich Company
& Trump Parc Stamford
|July 18 Sponsored by
Frank Mercede & Sons
Sponsored by Woodloch
Sponsored by Chelsea Piers CT
Sheraton Stamford Hotel
Hotel Zero Degrees
Sponsored by NBCUniversal
The Maury Show
The Jerry Springer Show
The Steve Wilkos Show
The Trisha Show
Alive@Five, Rules for 2013
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street just east of Clark and Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- You must be 21 and older to get into the concert area after 7 pm. Hands will be marked for under 21. Under 21 cannot leave and re-enter.
- If you are under 21 and arrive before 7pm, you are welcome to stay for the entire concert, but you cannot leave and re-enter.
- Photo I.D. is required.
- Passports and Out of State IDs require a Second Form of Photo I.D. with Date of Birth.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Those aged 21 thru 25 may be required to fill out a CT Department of Consumer Protection Liquor Control Division Age Statement Form, certifying that you are 21 years of age or older. False statements will be subject to fines according to the laws of the State of Connecticut.
$15fee to attend the Alive @ Five Festival. (Special $10 Fee for remainder of Alive@Five season)
- Children aged 12 and under are free, but must enter before 7pm and cannot leave and re-enter.
- Metro North will be vigilant in enforcing underage drinking laws.
- Alive@Five will take place, rain or shine.
Attendees cannot enter with backpacks or large bags, coolers, chairs, bicycles, skateboards, weapons,containers of any kind, liquids, alcohol, illegal substances of any kind, pets, video cameras or tape recorders. Security professionals at all entry portals will ensure that all attendees are free of any of these items.