The 2019 Veterans Day Parade will take place this year on Monday, November 11th. The parade route will begin at Bedford/North Street intersection and end at Veterans Park. The parade will start at 9:30 a.m. and will culminate with a ceremony at the newly renovated Veterans Park at 11:11 a.m.
The Patriotic and Special Events Committee is looking for organizations that would like to participate in the parade. If you would like to participate in the parade, please complete this form. For all additional inquires, please be sure and email Stamfordpsec@stamfordct.gov.
The following Streets will be closed the day of the parade:
- North Street from Summer to Prospect Street from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Bedford Street from Hoyt Street to Broad Street from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Atlantic Street from Broad Street to Tresser Boulevard from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
The following streets will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Broad Street from Summer Street to Gay Street.
- Atlantic Street from Broad Street to Tresser Boulevard.
- Main Street (Westbound) from Atlantic Street to Lower Summer Street.
- Main Street (Eastbound) from Atlantic Street to Lower Summer Street.
- Bank Street (Eastbound) to Atlantic Street (until 12:30 p.m.)
- Spring Street to Bedford Street – no through traffic (until 11:00 p.m.)
- Forest Street to Bedford Street – no through traffic (until 11:00 p.m.)